- STORE HOURS
Our retail store hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 7:00 pm and Saturday & Sunday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, MST.
Diamondback Shooting Sports accepts the following payment options:
- American Express
- Money Order
Discount for Military/Law Enforcement
- Diamondback Shooting Sports wishes to thank the men and women of our military and law enforcement community for their dedication and service to our country. In recognition of this service, Diamondback gives both active and retired military and law enforcement personnel a 5% discount on the purchase of all of our products, including guns and ammunition.
- Exceptions to this discount offer are: Glock, FN, and Sig Sauer Law Enforcement Firearms, Body Armor, Sale Items, and Consignment Firearms.
- Military and Law Enforcement customers are considered to be: Military Personnel, National Guard Personnel, Military Reserve Personnel, Sworn Law Enforcement Officers (State, County, and City), Federal Law Enforcement Officers, Corrections Officers (including Parole & Probation), TSA Employees., Firefighters (including Fire EMT’s & Paramedics), District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys.
Contact us here at our contact form or via phone (520) 886-8338 on how to get your discount today.
Firearms Transfer Procedure
All Weapons Transfers MUST Come From A FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSE Holder!
- Diamondback will gladly assist our customers in transferring firearms to or from Licensed Dealers, Manufacturers, and Importers… NOT from UNLICENSED Companies or Individuals
- The fee for providing this service is $40.00 per weapon per transfer ($100.00 for class 3 transfers)
- If we receive a weapon with NO advance notice of the transfer an additional $15.00 will be charged per weapon per transfer.
- Diamondback MUST have a copy of the FFL holder’s license on file prior to the transfer taking place. If we DO NOT have a copy on file, a copy may be faxed to (520) 886-8314 or emailed to email@example.com. This copy or attachment must include the FFL holder’s contact name and phone number.Your name, phone number AND the make, model, and serial number of the gun(s) MUST be included in any correspondence that you send.
- Upon receipt of the firearm by Diamondback, you will be notified and will be required to come to the store to complete all necessary paperwork, including Federal Form 4473
- If you are unable to receive the firearm for any reason, including, but not limited to being denied by NICS on the Federal Form 4473, you are still responsible for all transfer fees and all expenses to ship the firearm back to the original FFL holder. You have thirty (30) days from the time you are notified that you cannot receive the firearm to make arrangements to ship the firearm back or the firearm becomes property of Diamondback Police Supply Co., Inc. and all monies paid by you will be forfeit.
- Any exceptions to the above agreements must be made in advance and may be subject to additional fees.
- Diamondback will not be held liable for the condition of the weapon. Any warranties are solely between the purchaser and the seller.
- Diamondback has the right to cancel any transaction, any time, for any reason.
This website and its contents are the sole property of Diamondback Shooting Sports and its respective licensees. Any unauthorized use or modification of any text, image, code, or content is strictly prohibited. Any use of content from Dbackshootingsports.com requires prior written consent from Diamondback Shooting Sports. Diamondback Shooting Sports will enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law.
Diamondback Shooting Sports is not responsible for any typographical errors, pricing errors, omissions, inclusions, or any other errors on this web site. We do our best to not make mistakes. If you find one, please let us know. We reserve the right to change the website at any time.
back to the top